List of features:
- JSON file to fill the map.
- Manage click event to display information related to a system (if detailed infos, need to be in the JSON file)
- Display a global view of the galaxy that reproduces the ingame galaxy - Generated from a volumetric particle cloud from an ingame screenshot (a kind of heightmap).
- Hud with customizable categories to filter the map [Optional]
- the HUD stay customisable to fit to any style (full CSS+HTML),
- systems colorizations using color attribute that can be set on each category and soon use color from ingame stellar type (if stellar type defined in JSon file for each system) [Optional]
- show exploration routes (implemented but not on the demo, will be used on EDBoard) [Optional],
- controls to enable/disable Milky Way & grid,
- define an initial position (like player position) for start animation & start camera position [Optional]
Use Three.js & jQuery