Inara plugin for EDMC
Once logged in, the plugin will:
- Update your credit balance (you should set your assets once manually)
- Update your Combat, Trade, Exploration, Empire, Federation & CQC Rank at startup. EDMC must be started before you start Open Play, Private group or Solo play in order to detect them.
- Add an achievement entry for various events, such as killing player ships, capital ships, killing a thargoid, ...
- Update your system location as you travel
This plugin can also upload your last Journal file to Inara, which updates:
- Rank & reputation
- Combat, flight and mission log
- Cargo & materials
- Your last location
Please do not abuse from this feature as it can flood Inara with big amounts of data.
The upload button is located in the Inara preferences tab.
Only upload your Journal once you finished playing !
Download the latest release, open the archive (zip) and extract the folder (yup, the weird folder name, feel free to rename) to your EDMC plugin folder.
- Windows: %LOCALAPPDATA%\EDMarketConnector\plugins (usually C:\Users\you\AppData\Local\EDMarketConnector\plugins).
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/EDMarketConnector/plugins (in Finder hold ⌥ and choose Go → Library to open your ~/Library folder).
- Linux: $XDG_DATA_HOME/EDMarketConnector/plugins, or ~/.local/share/EDMarketConnector/plugins if $XDG_DATA_HOME is unset.
You will need to re-start EDMC for it to notice the plugin. You can then switch to the Inara tab to login.
This plugin is not affiliated with Inara and therefore may break at any time. You may currently not be able to login if your password includes accentuated characters due to encoding issues.