Currently a NodeJS server (to be shipped as a packed exe) this tool is a small server that watches your Status.json and journal files to produce a state that can be viewed in the state viewer with lots of rich information, or integrating with external sources such as Hue lights or API endpoints.
At the moment you can view the /status page and see the live status in the console. You can set values via the /api/event event such as Loadout and Materials, which will set these values.
Please note this software is in development, but if anyone would like to help please do get in touch.
In upcoming releases:
* You can use Dropbox integration to back up your journal files.
* Create a saved stream of status changes so they can be played back in conjuction with journal state.
* A seperate server tool will also be developed to allow you to stream you live status to the web, useful for streamers. You can of course do delayed displaying (such as only displaying 10 systems before) allowing people to follow your path via a visual map.
* In the status page, you can see things such as pip status and icons for things such as your current vehicle and system, and when your jumping the API will get data on the next system.
* Ship viewer with ability to edit ship configurations to see what improvements you can make.
* Display Lat/Lng bookmarks (which will be shareable via connection on the instances - you can connect with your friends to share things such as this) and when approaching planet show current location and distance and heading to bookmark in a 3D form using https://threejs.org/
* More integration endpoints, decouple the Hue integration so it's all in it's own plugin. Add a webhook system. Provide adapters for all the core endpoints