Beta of a realtime visualiser for EDDN is up. With the sudden flurry of status pages, I don't know how relevant this is any more, but hey, it's pretty and another way to view the EDDN data.
- Automatic feed of incoming EDDN data
- Automatic daily update of galactic chart (sourced from eddb.io)
- Visual display of where the data came from in the Elite galaxy
- Lets you see at a glance most uploader activity, and whether anything might be behaving strangely
Few little visual bugs I want to iron out, but it's working as far as I can tell! Bug reports & feature requests to my private messages for now, while I tidy up the codebase enough to move it to github & allow for proper issues.
Things I already want to do:
- The text billboards are rather ugly to my eyes - these need revamping to be neater and better positioned (but there's a fair amount of maths to tackle so I need some quality free time to look into it)
- Better ways to navigate the galaxy & display system names as you zoom in