ED TradePad was initially designed for my own use as I found myself writing things down on pieces of paper quite a lot, and I wanted a better way to store and access the information.
Whenever you visit a station, enter as much or as little information as you like. Once you have added several entries, you can calculate routes to find the most profitable trading routes.
You can also compare data from any two stations, and easily search for any notes that you have entered.
The app also contains Galnet news feed.
Hope it helps you conquer the galaxy.
- powerful route calculator shows you which commodities to trade at which station
- add/edit/delete entries
- view single entry
- compare two entries side by side
- calculate routes from a certain location
- commodity search
- features Galnet news feed built in
- store and search notes for each station or system
- backup and restore database to sdcard
- new lollipop material design
Tip: This app uses supply and demand factors before it considers actual prices. When entering data, it is highly recommended to enter both demand/supply status and price for the commodity to get the best results.