If a picture is worth a thousand words, then perhaps a video will be better still.
- Runs in the background, accessible through a system tray notification icon.
- Retrieves device key bindings from the game configuration (currently limited to keyboard devices)
- Retrieves the current HUD color from the game configuration (currently used only as device background color)
- Watches for changes in the game journal files and highlights the appropriate keys
- Performs color animation on certain events:
- Supercruise/hyperspace jumps
- Landing gear deployed
- Cargo scoop deployed
- Microsoft .NET Core Desktop Runtime 3.1
- Razer Synapse 3 or the Razer Chroma SDK
- A Razer Chroma keyboard (tested with Razer Cynosa Chroma)
How to use
A proper installer is in the works. In the meantime, you may download a ZIP file with the binaries from the Releases page, and then extract its contents into any folder of your liking.
Once installed, just run the EliteChroma.exe program. You may then control the program from the icon in the system tray.
Contributions are welcome! Please read on how to contribute.