Ships from "Saud Kruger"
Build your ship
Related Reddit (24)
- Say hello to the Decadent Void; a Beluga Liner and my biggest purchase yet
- started going to Sagittarius a* in a beluga liner with 25 ly jump range. this is how far I made it in 3 days.
- le beluga liner has arrived
- Two npc beluga liners got stuck in the postbox lol
- My first exploration trip is on a Beluga Liner, so far loving it!
- Beluga Liner flies in orbit over an Earth Like World
- Some may ask which of the big 3 to get. I have no doubt, Beluga Liner.
- Here's why the Beluga Liner is my favorite exploration ship in the game.
- The Ganker meets the Beluga Liner Pt.2
- I present my new Beluga Liner: Le Graisse. She is the finest vessel for VIP patrons seeking business or pleasure. It has Grade 6 Luxury modules, 5 star onboard restaurants and entertainment, olympic size pool, a full sized nature habitat, and both paid and unpaid onboard staff for ALL your needs ;)
- U.S.S. Enterprise(Beluga Liner) makes her first successful landing on a Planet... and it's only from the outside(In an SRV) that her true scale comes to light.... shes a damn fine ship... o7 Cmdrs fly dangerously but have fun
- My firts trip to Saggittasrius A, I didn't expected to get here for the first time in a Beluga Liner. On the way there I also managed to land on the 11G planet
- New Reddit community dedicated to the best ship in Elite: The Beluga Liner!
- You've heard of the Beluga Liner...well, I present to you the Beluga MINER
- Evergreen's Beluga Liner
- Why the Beluga Liner is the best exploration ship (in my totally not biased opinion)
- Beluga liner passenger build (no Engineers)
- Buyer beware: Paint jobs on the Beluga Liner ship kit clip when you zoom out. Useless if you want to take screen shots.
- I saw in my comments that some of you want some more screenshots. So here you got. I got also my Beluga Liner. Im 15 years old and this game is so complicated! Your Opinion?
- Finally added the Federal Corvette to my collection! Now the only ships I'm missing in my fleet are the Type 7 and the Beluga Liner... But I've got time...
- I present my Beluga Liner, the USS Chonk.
- Fun fact: The dashboard of the Beluga Liner has two point defense turrets on it so disgruntled passengers can shoot you if you don't tend to their pedantic arbitrary needs.
- What would the theoretical max jump distance be for a Beluga Liner?
- Found out the Beluga Liner is pressurized to below 12PSI, or about the pressure in Denver. Pretty cool information, completely hidden.
- The Beluga Liner [Elite Dangerous] | The Pilot Reviews
- Beluga liner "review" [Elite Dangerous]
- Elite Dangerous ► BELUGA LINER and Best Passenger Missions (15 min = 15 mil) 
- Should you buy a BELUGA? - Elite Dangerous - Beluga Liner Review
- Beluga Liner - Anti-Xeno Ship Review - Elite Dangerous
- REVIEW - Elite: Dangerous - Beluga Liner
- 220Mil Beluga Liner Ship Build - Elite: Dangerous
- Elite Dangerous | Ship Builds | Beluga Liner | Advanced Exploration
- [Elite: Dangerous] The Ganker meets the Beluga Liner Pt.2
- Elite Dangerous Beluga liner Ship Kit.
- [Elite: Dangerous] The Ganker meets the Beluga Liner
- Elite: Dangerous - A-Rated Beluga Liner
- Elite: Dangerous - #58 Beluga Liner Review
- Elite review N°22 "Beluga Liner" (FR/HD)
- Elite Dangerous - BELUGA LINER COMBAT LOADOUT! - The Killerwhale Setup
- Elite: Dangerous - First Impressions: Beluga Liner
- Elite Dangerous - the Guardians - Buying a Beluga Liner!
- Ship Introducing: Beluga Liner - Elite: Dangerous Short cinematic video
- This is Why White Dwarf Stars are DANGEROUS | Elite Dangerous | Beluga Liner vs. White Dwarf
- Elite Dangerous HazRES with Beluga liner and ship launched fighters
- Finally getting the Beluga Liner (Fighter too) - Elite Dangerous