Originally built as an app for the Logitech G19s keyboard, it has grown into much more. Even if you don't have a G19s keyboard, you can still run the app in a separate little window and control it via your keyboard.
It shows local system info (by reading Elite's netlogs and feeding it through a custom EDDB api), streams music, has an integrated Spotify player, shows Youtube and Twitch videos, all from within an Elite look & feel.
The 2.0 update also brings Space Traffic Control, a simulated traffic control to add some ambience to SuperCruise (and also normal flight if you prefer).
Now also includes an Arx app, if you have Logitech Arx installed on your mobile or tablet.
- The ClickOnce application will show a warning during installation that the publisher cannot be verified. Through "more options" and then "Install anyway", you can install it. I didn't pay for an official certificate, that's why you get the warning.
- Windows firewall will probably ask to allow the app. Please do, it's got a tiny embedded webserver to allow the Youtube and Twitch mini-apps to work.
- It will periodically check for updates automatically. You will notice the next time you start the app.
- If you have a Logitech G19s keyboard, you can use the buttons near the LCD screen to navigate the app.
- If you do not have this keyboard, a window will pop up that shows the mini display. You can use TAB for menu, ENTER to select, and arrow keys to change the selection and finally ESC to escape from a sub-menu.
- Options are stored in `C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\EliteG19s\options.json`. That's also the place where you can edit the various playlist options. Make sure that you have a backup, the file format is not very forgiving when you make a typo... For file paths, make sure you double up on the backslashes.
If you happen to run into a bug, please let me know. Via Twitter @MagicMau, or through Reddit /u/MagicMau. Or add me in-game and let me know there :)
I hope you enjoy using it as much as I did making it!
See you in the black, CMDR!