All information about the app, including usage, is tracked via it's wiki.
For a list of known issues please reference Jira, and create new ones if you find a problem.
This application requires edproxy.
This is my first Android app so there is lots of room for improvement. I would love if any Android UI guys out there could take a look at making the UI worth a .... you know what. I am an Embedded C guy so my UI skills are lacking .
Version 1.2 released.
- Various bug fixes. All crashes should be resolved now....hopefully
- Added support for 4.2.2
- Moved to EDSM star coordinator from EDSC.
- This will save space on the drive, and overall time on app launch.
- Added ability to enter distance for the next system in route (before the jump) (colored E: D orange)
- Added "reference" systems to distance list for a selected system. (colored Red)
- These reference systems are places that the commander has already been *and* have coordinates
- Reference systems are sorted in the distance list after visited systems, and are ordered by most recently visited.
- Selected system now has its row highlighted
- Added new field to input the final route destination system.
- Since E: D cannot remember routes across restarts.
Version 2.0 released:
Version 2.0 is a major UI update. Please visit the wiki to learn about the new UI.
- Moved route destination to the action bar.
- Moved CMDR name and Display Days to Settings page which may be accessed form the action bar.
- Added new connection state icon for edproxy to the action bar.
- System list and System details are now separate UI flows.
- Added more information into the system list.
- CMDRs may now input the main stellar body, stellar body count and list of all stellar body types, and planet count/planet body types.
- Distance updates are now more tablet like. (they are a separate dialog)
- Migrated to new EDSM domain names.
Note from the author: Contribution:
AndDiscovered would *love* your assistance! It needs Android developers and UI knowledgeable individuals. If you feel like contributing please checkout the Bitbucket repository.