- Reliable OCR method for 1920x1080 or 1920x1200 resolutions will process typical screenshots flawlessly even with stars and other things "behind" the info tab.
- Puts all information about your discoveries in one location.
- Easy to use: Just press -- with an object selected in the system map, the program does the rest for you. (Custom keybind available)
When the program presents you the results, click Save to add your screenshot to the archive and data to the database.
- Directly add a custom description or custom categories separated by newlines.
- System name taken from network log, body name within system scanned from the screenshot.
- Automatically stitch screenshots that don't fit on a single screen (e.g. rings) together.
- Check OCR quality at a glance: Intuitive display of your screenshot underlines "good" letters in green, less good letters in yellow or red.
- Big friendly Kerbal-coloured button to open the archive browser / table view.
- Grid view with easy sorting and filtering. Columns selectable.
- Grid allows editing to correct any reading mistakes. Re-Read the screenshot from archive to restore original.
- Review your archived screenshots in grid view unsing a handy fold-out tab.
- Cut & paste data from the grid to your favourite spreadsheet.
- It is also possible to load screenshots, so you can process an existing archive to extract data.
- Custom screenshot key combinations.
- Custom database file / screenshot archive directories. This allows per-trip databases.
- The database is XML, so you can easily read it in another program.
Detailed usage instructions are included in my first post on the thread linked below.