Trade Computer Extension Mk.II
- Date release
- Revision number
- Required software
- .net Framework 4.0
- Compatible with release
- Supported languages
Multifunctional trading and exploration tool, that integrates fully into the HUD of Elite Dangerous as an overlay. Please read the key feature list to get an overview. 20 screenshots available in the main thread.
- Fully displays in-game of Elite Dangerous as an overlay, no ALT-TAB in/out!
- Auto-detection of your position in space.
- One-Click EDMC support, when installed.
- One-Click EDDB support, included.
- Precise Surface Navigation for planetary flights.
- Easy data input for all kind of informations.
- BGS tracking of Factions
- Star system map, like the in game one.
- Planetary map for locations on planets.
- Trade Advisor shows best profitable commodities between your position and destination station.
- Trade Route Planner to create individual trade routes.
- Trade Scout finds most profitable two-way routes.
- Waypoints showing the fastest way between markets.
- Personal stellar cartography to know your surrounding star systems (region summary, visits, explorations, stars, planets, screenshots and many more).
- Personal Logbook with stats, travel history, bookmark system for locations, ship report, income and spending.
- 88k+ star systems in database.
- 49k+ pre-named unregistered trade markets for less manual input.
- Optimized for 1920x1080 or 1920x1200 screen resolutions, but all others will work (min. 1024x768).
- Individual positioning and size of all panels at your display (Multi-Monitor support, up to 5).
- Supported Languages: English, German, French, Russian, Spanish.
- Individual UI color
- Local database with online price data update through TCE-Relay, if desired.
- Multi-Commander/Account support
- ED: Guardians ready.
Apr 10, 2018 (Eventure)
New Version 1.6.9 released. New Cartography panel with system map, like in game.
Mar 21, 2018 (Eventure)
New Version 1.6.8 released. Surface Navigation rework.
Dec 21, 2017 (Eventure)
New Version 1.6.5 released. 64-bit support, new panels and upgrades.
- View more ...
Sep 16, 2017 (Eventure)
New Version 1.6.0 released. Added Multi-Commander support, new launcher, etc.
May 1, 2017 (Eventure)
New Version 1.5.5 with a new icon-based interface.
Apr 11, 2017 (Eventure)
V1.5.4 update released. Added BGS tracking of Factions
Feb 15, 2017 (Eventure)
New Version 1.5 released.
Dec 4, 2016 (Eventure)
New Version 1.4.2 released.
Oct 26, 2016 (Eventure)
Added French translation note.
Oct 26, 2016 (Eventure)
New update V22.214.171.124 released
Oct 25, 2016 (Eventure)
New Version 1.4.0 released
Jul 4, 2016 (Eventure)
New Version 1.3.5 released.
Jun 3, 2016 (Eventure)
New Version 1.3.0 released
May 26, 2016 (Eventure)
New Version 1.2.5 released.
Apr 9, 2016 (Eventure)
New Version 1.2.0 released.
Mar 31, 2016 (Eventure)
New Version 1.1.9 released.
Mar 14, 2016 (Eventure)
New Version 1.1.7
Feb 29, 2016 (Eventure)
New Version 1.1.5 released.
Feb 21, 2016 (Eventure)
New Version 1.1.3 released. Region Summary added.
Feb 14, 2016 (Eventure)
New Version 1.1.0
Feb 11, 2016 (Eventure)
New Version 1.05
Feb 10, 2016 (Eventure)
New Verion 1.03
Jan 31, 2016 (Eventure)
Release of the 1.0 version
Jan 20, 2016 (wolverine2710)
Changed link type from "website"to thread for the TCE.MKII thread link.
Jan 15, 2016 (Eventure)
Jan 11, 2016 (Eventure)
API used by this tool