Let you calculate initial bearing for planetary navigation by providing starting location and a destination.
Many popular locations are already ready for you at the press of a button.
1. Approach planet until Orbital Cruise.
2. Stop ship completely (normal space).
3. Enter current and destiation coordinates (or use one of the preset courses).
4. Align ship compas with given bearing.
5. Jump back in Supercruise and fly to destination.
*** I integrated Symphony CMS into it so I or an author can update everything easily and it gives me a platform to work on. ***