- Parsing of "Scan" events from journal log files. Also "LoadGame" and "Rank" events are parsed to show info about current commander.
- Creation of a tree-view of parsed stellar bodies (Stars -> Planets -> Moons).
- Information about this bodies: Mass, Radius, Temperature, etc.
- Ability to bookmark any stellar body.
- Ability to add notes to any stellar body.
- Store parsed information in SQLite database.
- Observe and parse journal log files in real time even when game is running.
- Search bodies by name.
- Display list of bodies in a raw, grid-like format with ability so filter and sort by any characteristic. For example you can filter only Neutron stars and sort them by their temperature to find hottest Neutron star you've ever discovered!
- Charts. For example chart showing % share of each planet/star type among all planet/star types you've found.
- Manually add screenshots to entries. Journal log stores information about saved screenshots and closest stellar object where screenshot was made, so maybe it would be possible to attach screenshots automatically.
- Share your findings with other through API. Possibly through integration with Elite Galaxy Online.
- Add in-game descriptions of star and planet types to UI.
- Parse and show information about rings.