Please upload you logfiles (see links) that contain "Power Play" and "Enginners" data. I didn't feel like playing Power Play yet but I want to add analyzation of this feature as soon as possible.
- Track your combat, engineer, exploration, market, missions, modules, station and travel statistics.
- Built-in "timeline" to track your progress throughout the game.
- Advanced Search function. Search your exploration data for every possible combination of values.
- All columns are sortable
- Copy and paste data to your own spreadsheets
- Log events are seperated into different categories (JSON-format cleansed for easier reading).
- Fast algorithms for even large amounts of data
- On first start select your log folder. The folder will be saved.
- 'Show Events' ist deactivated by default. Please note that activating this option slows down the loading process of ED Numbers considerably.
- Activate 'Table Selection' to select the content of tables. Common keys and shortcuts work (Ctrl: Several selections, Ctrl+a: Select all)
- ED Numbers currently does not support Real-time-analyzing. Use F5 to refresh data.
- Ctrl+F for Advanced Search
- All other options should be self-explanatory
Mircrosoft .NET Framework
(ED Numbers was only tested on Win10-systems)
- Engineers (some information is already available)
- Power Play
- Better visualization of analysed data
- Real-Time analyzing
- Improvement to combat analyzing when it becomes possible (PVE kills, damage of weapons, seperated damage to shields and hull etc.) *wink, wink*