This is a plugin to track and report on your personal Background Simulation (BGS) and Thargoid War (TW) activity in Elite Dangerous. It generates Discord-ready text, summarising your activity for various factions, that can either be copied-and-pasted or automatically posted to Discord at the click of a button.
It Tracks BGS Activity
The plugin automatically tracks the following activities, for each faction in each system, as you play the game:
- Mission INF +++
- Election / War / CivilWar mission count
- Total trade purchases
- Total trade profit, and negative trade loss, split by demand level at the market
- Black Market trade profit, and negative trade loss
- Cartographic data sold
- Exobiology data sold
- Bounty Vouchers claimed
- Combat Bonds claimed
- Missions Failed
- Ships murdered
- On-foot Conflict Zones ⚔️, and names of settlements fought at
Also, it allows you to manually tally up the following activities:
- In-space Conflict Zone wins
- Megaship / Space Installation Scenario wins
These can't currently be tracked automatically because the game doesn't let the plugin know when a win has happened.
It Tracks Thargoid War Activity
The plugin automatically tracks the following activities for the 🍀 Thargoid War effort, for each damaged station, as you play the game:
- 🧍 Passenger missions
- 📦 Cargo missions
- ⚕️ Injured evacuation missions
- ❕ Wounded evacuation missions
- ❗ Critically wounded evacuation missions
- Thargoid Massacre Missions for each vessel type (R, S, C, B, M, H, O)
- Thargoid vessel kills for each vessel type (R, S, S/G, C, B, M, H, O)
- Thargoid Search and Rescue collection and hand-in tracking for occupied and damaged escape pods ⚰️, black boxes ⬛ and tissue samples 🌱
It Reports BGS Activity to Discord
The plugin allows you to report your activity to a Discord server or servers of your choice at the click of a button, with separate channels for BGS and TW if you need.
If you prefer to post your activity manually, there is also a quick copy-to-clipboard button for the activity report.
It Optionally Provides Information In-Game, Overlaid in your Cockpit
If you install the EDMCOverlay plugin, BGS-Tally provides an in-game overlay displaying the current tick time and alerting you when the next tick is due within an hour.
It has Other Useful Features
- Every time you target another commander or receive a friend request, it stores the details for you to review. If the commander has an Inara profile, and if they are in a squadron and their squadron has an Inara page, links are displayed to take you to those pages on Inara.
- If you own a Fleet Carrier:
- It allows you to automatically announce your materials buy and sell orders, with quantities and prices.
- It can automatically report your carrier jumps (and cancelled jumps) to a Discord channel of your choice.
- It can send your data to a server, for example to aggregate data from all CMDRs in a squadron, or to collate Thargoid War activity across many CMDRs.