This is a plugin to track and report on your personal Background Simulation (BGS) activity in Elite Dangerous. It generates Discord-ready text, summarising your activity for various factions, that can either be copied-and-pasted or automatically posted to Discord at the click of a button.
It Tracks BGS Activity
The plugin automatically tracks the following activities, for each faction in each system, as you play the game:
- Mission INF +++
- Election / War / CivilWar mission count
- Total trade purchases
- Total trade profit, and negative trade loss
- Black Market trade profit, and negative trade loss
- Cartographic data sold
- Exobiology data sold
- Bounty Vouchers claimed
- Combat Bonds claimed
- Missions Failed
- Ships murdered
- On-foot Conflict Zones, and names of settlements fought at
Also, it allows you to manually tally up the following activities:
- In-space Conflict Zone wins
- Megaship / Space Installation Scenario wins
These can't currently be tracked automatically because the game doesn't let the plugin know when a win has happened.
It Reports BGS Activity
The plugin allows you to report your activity to a Discord server of your choice at the click of a button.
If you prefer to do this manually, there is also a quick copy-to-clipboard button for the activity report.