CATS is an Elite Dangerous fleet carrier auto-plotter and flight computer.
This app also allows you to view stats about carriers across multiple accounts.
* View name, callsign, credits, fuel, current system and other stats for multiple carriers.
* Manage as many of your own carriers as you want.
* View cargo and market data for your carriers.
* Get carrier data from Frontier's API.
* Automatic (or manual) jump plotting
* Tritium restocking
* Route time estimations
* Keeps track of jump time (in case a jump is longer than 15 minutes)
* Discord integration
* Import routes from the Spansh fleet carrier router
* Generate routes between two systems automatically using Spansh's API
* Checks if you have enough Tritium for the route
* This only works on Windows and probably won't be ported to anything else.
* It also only works with PC accounts running on Odyssey (The admin interface also works with Live Horizons, but the traversal system is Odyssey-only for now)
* The autopilot has experimental support for displays running at resolutions other than 1920x1080, though most resolutions haven't been tested. If it doesn't work with your display, feel free to reach out on Discord or open an issue on GitHub.
* If you come across a problem, feel free to open an issue on GitHub or shoot me a message on Discord at mck#9061
Traversal system disclaimer
Use of programs like this is technically against Frontier's TOS. While they haven't yet banned people for automating carrier jumps, the developer does not take any responsibility for any actions that could be taken against your account.
Use of the admin interface without the traversal system carries no risk, as it's simply reading from FDev's API.
By default, usage statistics are sent to the developer. You can anonymise these easily in the options menu.
Please see the GitHub page for installation and setup instructions.