Ships from "Core Dynamics"
Related Reddit (25)
- Xpost from /r/elitedangerous - Vulture build critique and also query on Coriolis.io
- My super easy to use Vulture. [crossposting from /r/elitedangerous]
- My version of (non-thargoid) endgame PvE in my favorite Vulture build
- Engineering pointers for a vulture?
- I think this npc vulture is on something...
- Superior Flight: Vulture can't hit one little Eagle
- Now I get why the vulture's canopy likes to pop so easily.
- A small bit of Vulture appreciation!
- Dutch Vulture- Nothing to see here, just my Vulture docked. My 1st upload here ever.
- AX MultiCannon incompatible on Vulture
- Asp Explorer VS Vulture?
- Is it worth investing in a Vulture as an NPC pirate ship?
- Core Dynamics Vulture: "Pocket-Sized War Crimes"
- Caeli Swift, light interceptor based in Vulture and Eagle desings
- Video of my most recent bounty hunting session. How can I improve? Also my budget restricts me to using this vulture and I have a Competent rank in combat. The build I am using is in the comments.
- I love my Vulture!
- finally gonna get my Python after 2 days of bounty grinding ~1m per bounty and ill just sell my Vulture because ill sell it for 12m
- Need help with the mass of my Vulture; Stuck in Popontia.
- Decided to try out a Vulture build idea I had
- Vulture outfitting question
- Just answer me one thing: why are NPC Vultures so easy to tailgate?
- Best dual MC experimental/engineering combo for my vulture build?
- Module vs Hull Reinforcements for Vulture?
- A video of my first great challenge in the game, when a was a new player a couple of years ago, no AX weapons, no engineering and almost nothing of experience, just a Vulture and a unbreakable fight spirit.
- I love the Vulture