Ships from "Saud Kruger"
Build your ship
Related Reddit (25)
- I’ve got an Imperial Cutter and Federal Corvette but the Beluga Liner might actually be my favorite big ship right now.
- If you were onboard a Beluga Liner called "Eliza Battle" earlier today, you need thank me for saving your live, and that of others onboard.
- Which one should I buy? Type-9 vs Beluga Liner
- Think I have a big ship spending addiction ,4th ship in space of a week, first the 3 Alliance ship, (Challenger, chieftain and Crusader), now a beluga liner, mining has become very profitable for me, I wonder what ship next..........
- Beluga anyone? When I flew out of Colonia Station the place was overrun with Beluga Liners (about 20 or so), including a wrecked one inside the station. They started warping out as soon as I got outside the station entrance, but I don't think I have ever seen so many NPC ships in one space. Weird.
- Beluga Liners, always lurking. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.
- I cant be the only one who hates from Beluga Liners right? '_'
- The cockpit of the Beluga Liner is literally the size of a hotel lobby.
- le beluga liner has arrived
- Dang, that's a shame. I don't think I have a Beluga LinerDolphinOrca...
- Is the Beluga Liner any good
- Beluga liner as battering ram
- Decent money using Orca/Beluga Liner
- started going to Sagittarius a* in a beluga liner with 25 ly jump range. this is how far I made it in 3 days.
- Beluga Liner flies in orbit over an Earth Like World
- Say hello to the Decadent Void; a Beluga Liner and my biggest purchase yet
- Here's why the Beluga Liner is my favorite exploration ship in the game.
- My first exploration trip is on a Beluga Liner, so far loving it!
- Two npc beluga liners got stuck in the postbox lol
- Some may ask which of the big 3 to get. I have no doubt, Beluga Liner.
- Why the Beluga Liner is the best exploration ship (in my totally not biased opinion)
- You've heard of the Beluga Liner...well, I present to you the Beluga MINER
- The Ganker meets the Beluga Liner Pt.2
- I present my new Beluga Liner: Le Graisse. She is the finest vessel for VIP patrons seeking business or pleasure. It has Grade 6 Luxury modules, 5 star onboard restaurants and entertainment, olympic size pool, a full sized nature habitat, and both paid and unpaid onboard staff for ALL your needs ;)
- My firts trip to Saggittasrius A, I didn't expected to get here for the first time in a Beluga Liner. On the way there I also managed to land on the 11G planet