Ships from "Faulcon DeLacy"
Ships with similar specs
Related Reddit (24)
- I just wanted to talk about my new Python
- Stayed up all night long grinding for my Python. Worth it.
- 5 days ago I started playing Elite for the first time and finally got my Python! [trader] love this thing! cant wait to get the Anaconda
- The real reason why we pick the Krait MKII insted of the Phantom (Maybe even the Python!)
- Fairly new player here. My first "big" spend. Mining Python!
- Been flying a Python and now a Type 9 for mining. Bought an Eagle to fly while I wait for some modules to get delivered and wow...
- just bought my first python
- Currently stuck out in the Witch Head Nebula because I fell asleep on a fleet carrier and my Python has a 13ly jump range. Spansh can't find me a way out, so I'll be exploring around here for the foreseeable future!
- Finally scraped enough credits for some upgrades on my new Python, finally found a decent planet to mine close to Ray Gateway, finally figured out limpets and screenshots. Everything is coming up Milhouse.
- Time for pop quiz, do you know why I name my Python, Delta Flyer? ;)
- After just a little less of 2 weeks of starting the game and about 1-3hrs of grinding some days, I finally was able to buy the Python. Fully upgraded as a trading ship, still with 7.5mil to my name, and half way to Entrepreneur trade rank. I’m going to take a brake 😌😂
- Been playing for around a year on and off and finally got my Python thanks to the last CG, I’m so chuffed with it!
- I chose the Python as my next ship. (Previous ship was the Vulture)
- Got my passenger dolphin, ready to grind Robigo until I can get enough to get a Python.
- Python (the only ship a kit looks good on)
- Krait MK2 or Python?
- 3 hours of mining in my Python . how much profit can i make?
- New Python. Pythons are sexy! (now let's grind materials for a freakin' month)
- New Player - Python or Anaconda?
- First time participating in a CG. Between the Faptastic Voyager here and my Python I managed to get into the top 10%
- Python destroyed, no insurance
- Which do you prefer for core mining Python, MK.2, or Clipper?
- Upgrading my python
- 3D Printed Python 2