Krait Mk II
Ships from "Faulcon DeLacy"
Build your ship
Ships with similar specs
Related Reddit (24)
- @EliteDangerous: "The @SpecialEffect paint job for the Krait Mk II is now available in the livery - free to all Commanders on all platforms!"
- @EliteDangerous: "How do you take a drawing of a spaceship & make it fly? Come along to tonight's Elite Dangerous livestream, as we take a look at the Krait MK II, from concept to construction! 18:00 UTC / 19:00 BST"
- Just a shout out for all the CMDR's on here that helped me aquire my new favorite ship! The Krait MK II!! And some advice. See below!
- My new exploration craft: Asmodai, the Krait Mk II
- Commanders log day 21. Tired of these pests that keep interrupting my trucker runs. So I bought a krait mk.II I think they are in trouble.
- Best way to grind engineering mats for mg Krait MK II?
- Krait Mk.II after the Beast from Homeworld Cataclysm takes hold. (Concept Art)
- Going for the mug! Anyone wants to join me, I'm CMDR wsrs12 in "The Gathering Storm" - a Krait Mk II
- Should I buy the Krait Mk.II?
- Made it back to the bubble with help from the fleet carriers. Upgraded from my Krait Mk. II to the Anaconda. Meet the Speranza in honor of the first book to get me into 40K. Praise the Omnissiah.
- Krait MK II vs Vulture ;)
- LEGO Krait Mk II
- Help with Krait MK II hardpoint placement for PVE
- Here are some secrets about the Krait Mk. II you might not know :D (Btw after 500h the Krait is my favorite ship o7)
- Did my research and I picked the Python... A week later I swapped to the Krait MK II
- Krait Mk II Jump Range Issue
- How many CR would you keep to Outfit a Krait MK II?
- I don't remember the Krait Mk II to have a blue-green cockpit (or I'm just having confused memories), and it isn't because of the station lights.
- This........... is Faulcon DeLacy Krait MK II and it is one of the coolest, and sleekest looking ships on the market. Now lets go over the quirks and features of the Krait MK II.
- Krait Mk II Missile Boat
- Krait MK II PVE Mission Grinder Critique
- Anyone else like to match the ship and SRV paintjobs? This is my 59.5LY Krait Mk II explorer with 4 SRVs.
- Recommendation for Krait MK II
- Krait Mk II or Fer-De-Lance?