Ships from "Faulcon DeLacy"
Related Reddit (23)
- Viper Spaceship (x-post /r/elitedangerous)
- The Viper Mk.III is the Deadliest Ship in Elite...
- Viper Mk3 fighter build. What next?
- I just discovered the Viper MKIV
- Viper MK III Appreciation Post
- cobra mk 3 or viper mk3 for bounty hunting and exploration?
- Coming back to the Viper Mk III
- What's my next combat ship? I have a viper mk3 full upgraded and 30 millions to buy a new.
- More fun with the Viper MkIV, with a bit of oof.
- Viper MkIII Hooning always ends with a BANG
- Help me with my Mk 3 Viper build
- My Odyssey runabout Artemis named after the Greek goddess of hunting. o7 to The Burr Pit for recommending dumbfire missiles. She engine thrusts away from settlement defenses at 395 but stops almost on a dime. She carries a Scorpion. I wouldn't recommend her for dog fights. Might try a Viper Mk4 next
- Is the Viper IV good for combat?
- Elite: Dangerous - Achelous 8A Canyon Run - 8.5 minutes @ 850m/s - Viper MKIII: AACC Raphael
- A tribute to my favorite ship, the Viper Mk III. o7 (this is only my second attempt at video editing so let me know how I did)
- Viper Mk3 is apparently no match for Asp Scout?
- Viper mk4 Weapons Deadzone
- Too bad he didn't have shields good enough with that little Viper.
- Viper Velocity
- Vistas from my Viper
- I've found a planet MADE of canyons. I had some fun with my mamba and viper mk3 and already destroyed 1 mamba and almost 2 vipers, but dang it was fun!
- Odyssey Flybys with the Fastest Ship in Elite Dangerous (932m/s Viper 3!)
- Viper Mk3 in Conflict Zones (Low Intensity). I find myself fleeing a lot more than expected...